Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's Been Going On

We have been very busy around here between road trips, friends visiting, and getting ready for our wedding. I hope everyone got their save-the-dates. We have been working on decorations and registering for gifts as well. Here are a few photos I managed to take of some of our adventures over the last 3 weeks.

Matthew and I went strawberry picking at a local farm and I made a strawberry pie from them. I have never made one before, but it is hard to go wrong with strawberries and sugar!















My college friends visited for a few days and we toured Savannah. We spent a day at the beach and a day downtown, including eating lunch at our favorite restaurant, Mrs. Wilkes!














Matthew and I spent last weekend in Charleston for a Lindy Exchange (a type of swing dancing). We also went ballroom dancing, shoe shopping (I got my wedding shoes!), and visited the beach while we were there.














My garden is doing well and we are getting a great crop of green beans this year, I have even been able to freeze some for later in addition to what we can eat!















No comments:

Post a Comment