Monday, July 18, 2011

New Animals

A few weeks ago our cat Skittles went missing. Despite all of our efforts, we have so far not been able to find her. We adopted a new cat from Animal Control 2 weeks ago and named her Zia. She is about a year old and very playful and loving. Last weekend I also got a new horse. A friend of mine was giving away a 6 year old pintabian (paint and arabian cross) mare. I have always wanted a horse like this and couldn't pass it up! The plan is for me to train her and ride her for a while and then give her to my mom to replace her older horse. We'll see if that happens! We named the new horse Pandora because I agreed to take her without actually seeing her and I don't know what I have yet.

Skittles, our missing cat
















Zia, our new kitty (yes, I love calicos!)















Pandora:
















































Pandora's Mom















No comments:

Post a Comment