Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weekend Projects

Lindsay is in Tennessee this weekend to pick up her Mother and a horse pen panels for our future house; where ever that might be.  I've been busy here.

With all our bunnies, their stand has gotten real dirty and is hard to clean.

So I hung the cage from the shed!  I used wrenches I got for my birthday and the magnetic arm band I got for Christmas on this project.

It swings a little when they jump around but will be easier to clean.
Another Birthday present from Daddy came in handy while cleaning the front yard.  It's hard to see but I'm using a push broom.

The driveway has never been so clear!


I secured a loose cable outlet to the wall.

I replaced the glass and hanger string on a picture frame that fell off the wall recently.  Zia always tries to help me in the shop.  She can't decide if screws are cat toys or cat treats.  Anything small left on the work bench is on the floor if I leave it unattended.

2 comments:

  1. I like your swinging bunny cage - we'll have to keep that in mind if our bunny collection expands. And that is certainly the cleanest I've ever seen your driveway! Glad you had such a productive weekend.
    Love, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very busy, Matthew! I like the bunny swing.

    Love, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete