Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cookies & Games

Last weekend we had a cookies and games party at our house.  I made two batches of my Grandma's cutout cookies and lots of buttercream frosting.  We decorated them all and ate most of them while playing Cranium and pictionary telephone.  It was a great way to get in the holiday spirit!
 
 
Decorating.
 
 
Lots of cookies!
 
Playing games. 
 
 
Matthew put up the tree about a half hour before the party and I decorated it last week.  We don't have a lot of floor space in the living room so we decided to put the tree on the TV stand (since we don't have a TV anyway!).  Now the place is all decorated and ready for Christmas company.
 
 
And a random photo I took out of the car window one day after dropping Matthew at work.  This beautiful red-tailed hawk was posing for me!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cookies! The girls are grateful for the hawk picture!

    ReplyDelete