Friday, October 18, 2013

Laundry Room Renovations Part Two

In between working on other houses and our regular jobs, Matthew and I have slowly been finishing projects in the laundry room.  Most of the room is renovated now, except for the door that will (hopefully) be installed this weekend.
 
I ordered two new 16" deep white storage cupboards but they came with a little assembly required!
 
 
After I painted the walls and trim, we hung up the cleaning tools along the wall and mounted the storage cupboards above the washer and dryer.
 
Matthew then built a kitty litter box and shelf combination to go between the washer and water heater (the wall behind is not yellow like it looks in this photo, the camera flash makes it look that way).  Now kitty litter dust won't travel as far and I won't be worried about accidentally dropping clothes into the litter box!  The plan is to eventually add a Reverse Osmosis water filter and a 50 gallon holding tank to the top of this shelf for my aquarium business but for now I can use it to store all of the buckets and things for AquaAid.

No comments:

Post a Comment