Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Horses, Garden, & a Haircut

We mostly spent the holiday weekend relaxing and hanging out with friends but we did work on a few projects at home.  We finished the minies fencing by adding a sight rail (top right in photo).  We also installed some mats around their hay bins to keep Spice and Peanut from digging holes while they stomp flies.
 
Next, Matthew and I started working on the walls for the tack room.  We are dismantling pallets and re-using the wood for the walls.
 
A quick sanding and the boards are ready to put up.  (More photos when we get another chance to work on it).
 
Here's an updated photo of the garden at its peak.
 
And finally, I cut my hair this week to donate to Wigs for Kids. This is my 4th donation and it has been about 2.5 years since the last one.
 
Good thing my hair grows quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment