Monday, August 25, 2014

Master Closets

Over the past month or so, Matthew and I have been working on the last two rooms in our house - the master closets!
 
I forgot to take a "before" shot of my closet, but here is what our room looked like once I cleared it out.
 
While re-organizing, I went through my Breyer model horse collection.  Good thing we put up lots of shelves in the closet to make room for all of them!
 
Here is a "before" shot of Matthew's closet.  Most of the shelves had already fallen down before we moved in.
 
It's hard to get a good photo, but here are the "after" shots.  I patched and repainted all of the walls, trim, and doors before Matthew put up twice as many shelves and clothes rods as before. It feels great to finally have everything organized and to finish the last rooms in the house!
 




2 comments:

  1. The new closets look wonderful. Did you weed out, or did everything just fit back in so well? A neat closet can be so easy on the eyes early in the morning.
    Jane/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super organized. I love it. There is nothing as satisfying as reorganizing a closet.

    ReplyDelete