Saturday, July 2, 2016

Our Grand Adventure: Fourteenth Stop

Mow and I's final stop on our Grand Adventure was back at my parents' house in TN.  We rested there three nights and two days before returning to Georgia.  Mom and I did go for a short ride one of the days to complete the circle of riding!
 
 
In summary, here are a few statistics from the trip and a general map of our route.
 
5674 miles driven
448.5 gallons of fuel used
14 different stops
11 states visited
16 parks explored
33 days away
140 miles ridden on horseback
31 miles hiked

1 comment:

  1. I finally had time to read all the posts from your trip while hanging out in our hotel room on the way home from our vacation. All the parks you explored look so amazing, especially Bryce. I'm so glad the whole trip worked out, due to your careful planning. I think the camping in 100 degrees with no AC might have been the end of my trip!! The whole trip looks amazing, and I'm sure you're happy to get hone now!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete