Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Camping at Broxton Bridge

Last weekend Matthew and I went camping with some of the people from where I board my horse. We took my horse, Rabi, and most of the other people brought horses too. The weather was great-50s at night and 80s during the day. We made hobo dinners like usual and also had a potluck with the other campers. I rode Rabi several times throughout our stay and Matthew enjoyed relaxing by the fire and reading a book.

Our Campsite



















Matthew making breakfast over the fire


















Some of the other riders (Rabi and I are in the middle)



















Rabi and I ready to go



























Some of the trails





















Rabi pulling a tire--the next step in teaching him to drive a cart

No comments:

Post a Comment