Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home Renovations

In anticipation for the rest of my belongings arriving from Michigan, all of the company coming for Thanksgiving, and because I do not like pink, we have been doing a little work around the house. We sold most of the furniture in the pink guest room and I repainted the walls and trim. We also bought some much needed new curtains. We have been clearing out the front room as well since it will become a temporary bedroom for the holidays. We haven't finished decorating the newly painted room but plan to do that when the rest of my furniture and artwork comes from MI.

Before

























After painting

















The final product (for now at least)



1 comment:

  1. Looks great Lindsay - new curtains even! I bet those are the first new window dressings that have been installed since Matthew bought the house! We're really looking forward to our visit - I haven't been to Savannah since July of 2007 when I was pregnant with Anthony.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete