Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wedding Preparations

The other girls and myself spent all day (and a little the night before) making ourselves beautiful for the big event. I'm pretty sure the guys just got dressed a few minutes before the ceremony!


We spent Friday night painting our nails and giving ourselves relaxing facials.















Saturday morning started off with 10:00 hair appointments. Julie, Sam, and I all had our hair up in curlers and spent a few minutes catching up on the celebrity gossip of the day while our curlers cooled.













































My mom had her hair styled.
















My hair was so curly it bounced!















I made pearl and bead bobby pins for our hair.




















The final product!






























One of my lovely coworkers, Cody, helped us all with our make up once we arrived at the American Legion. Then, all we had to do was put on our dresses and smile!
















1 comment:

  1. All those hours of primping paid off- you looked gorgeous! And I loved the hair pins.

    Love, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete