Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our Wedding!

After all of the weeks (well, months really!) of preparation, our wedding was here and gone before we knew it. Everything went perfectly and I think that our guests enjoyed it - Matthew and I sure did! Here are a few of the photos our family members took. I should have the professional photographs later this week and will post a link to those as soon as I can. Thank you to everyone for making our wedding wonderful!

My Dad walking me down the aisle. We had to swing wide due to my long and poofy train!
















After the "I Do's". Matthew and I enjoyed reciting the vows we had written especially for each other.
















Our first dance. We danced a waltz to "When I Said I Do" by Clint Black. I was so nervous to dance in that dress in front of so many people! When looking at this photo, I can't help but think of how my nephew Anthony described my dress. "Your dress looks like whip cream!" he told me :-)
















Dancing with my Dad.
















My two best friends, Sam & Julie, and Julie's adorable daughter Kloey.
















Our BEAUTIFUL cake hand-made by Janice (she keeps my horse for me).
















Cutting our cake with the knife my parents used at their wedding.
















Feeding each other some delicious cake.
















Matthew & I with my family.
















Our exit, complete with hurling rice!
















Dancing with my aunt and cousin at the contra dance after the wedding.
















Zia was happy to have us back home and didn't seem to care that we were now Mr. and Mrs.!


























1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photos! You guys had a wonderful wedding, it was so much fun, you both looked wonderfully happy, your vows were so sweet, and your first dance was beautiful. And coming from a 3-year-old, being told your dress resembles dessert is a huge compliment, but I'm glad Anthony didn't try to taste your dress!

    ReplyDelete