Monday, July 30, 2012

Friends & Fun

Matthew and I finally have internet, I have a new computer, and I finally have some down time to post our long lost photos!

A few weeks ago we went out on a boat with some friends.  We hung out on a desserted island, swam in the rivers, and turned a delicate shade of burnt!

Self-portrait:

















Some pelicans flying over the island, Wassaw.

















The new "aqua girls"  practicing their water polo skills.

















We also had some more company earlier this month and I wanted to finish one of the guest bedrooms.  I managed to paint the room but not finish much else.  We also cleared out the other guest room so it no longer looks like a storage unit.

Before:
















After:
















My college friends Sam and Dani came for a long weekend visit.  We went horseback riding, went to a roller derby competition, played board games, hung out downtown, feasted at Mrs. Wilke's, swam at the beach, and virtually shot animals at a local archery place.  We had a blast!























































No comments:

Post a Comment