Saturday, January 24, 2015

Birthdays & Animals

We celebrated our birthdays this year by hosting another game night.  It was a great success with 13 attendees and we played many different games.  We also enjoyed our extra seating on our new chairs!
 
I didn't take any photos on our actual birthdays, but here are the roses that Matthew brought home for me on mine.
 
 
And here's my birthday (and Christmas, for the next 5 years or so...) gift - a new saddle!  I have been searching for a saddle for Mow now for over a year and finally found one that works for both of us.  It was the 10th saddle I tried and by far the most expensive, but at least it works!
 
 
Mow and I at our dressage lesson in the new saddle. 
 
And finally, no post from the Lazy G Ranch is ever complete without a few animal photos, so here's today's quota.
 
The horses have been extra frisky with the cool weather and often play in the mornings.  Here they are rearing up.
 
And here's on of Rabi kicking up his heels at Mow.
 
Lastly, a video of our foster cat, Mistletoe, playing fetch.  Happily, Mistletoe found her forever home and was adopted on my birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment