Sunday, July 12, 2015

Random Happenings

We've been pretty busy over the last few weekends but I haven't taken too many photos.  Here is a random collection of the few shots I did manage to snap!
 
Matthew trying not to knock over the Jenga tower at one of our game nights.
 
We did a moonlight horseback ride with some friends and neighbors over the July 4th weekend at a hunting club a few miles away.  It was dark for the ride of course, but here is a photo of the cookout we enjoyed beforehand.
 
I've still been harvesting lots of delicious produce from our garden and this is what I have been taking to all of the cookouts we've been attending - a homegrown veggie tray! (My grandma made the basket too!)

And my lunches have been very healthy.  Caprese salads, lots of yellow squash and cucumbers, and even a few cantaloupe.




















And last but not least, the one and only photo I took during Cecilia's brief visit!  Matthew and I played an exciting game of Omega virus with the girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment