Thursday, May 18, 2017

25 Weeks

Two more weeks have flown by and I'm just starting week 25.  I'm still feeling pretty good although I'm definitely tiring more easily and starting to have difficulty moving around.  The kids have been kicking me regularly and Matthew has been able to feel their movement too!
 
At this week's scan they turned on the 3D imaging to try to get a few photos.  Both babies had things in front of their face (an arm or the cord) so they weren't the best images but you can sort of get an idea.  Here's baby B.
 
Baby A is a little more difficult to see in this one.  They are looking to the left and the face is on the right, with the nose almost in the middle.
 
We also got a few regular ultrasound images.  Here's Baby B's profile.
 
Baby A's profile.  You can see a little bit of the cord above the belly in this one.
 
 
We (ok, mostly me) have also been busy getting ready for the twins' arrival.  I've washed and sorted all of the clothes and linens we've received so far.  We've also been working on a registry and a baby shower is in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment