Sunday, June 25, 2017

30.5 Weeks

I'm a little late with my bump photo this week, but here we are at 30.5 weeks.  It's getting harder to move around and Matthew is taking on more and more of the household chores.  I'm also getting some carpal tunnel in both of my wrists, which makes my fingers numb and tingly.  Good thing we're getting close!
 
We've been getting some other things set up around the house in preparation for the twins' arrival.  Here we set up the co-sleeper to see how it will work next to my side of the bed.  I think that it will be okay, although a C-section incision may make a difference.
 
Last week we found a used glider chair that I plan to use for nursing.  Right now the cats are enjoying it.
 
Finally, some ultrasound photos from my scan last Monday.  Baby A weighed in at 2 pounds 14 ounces.
 
And Baby B measured right at 3 pounds.  Fingers crossed that they keep growing where they are and don't come early!

No comments:

Post a Comment