Monday, March 26, 2018

Camping, Round Two

Last weekend we took the girls on another camping trip.  This time we went a little over two hours away to a competitive horse trail ride near Toomsboro, GA.  We left Friday afternoon and came home Sunday morning.  The girls had a great nap on the way!
 
The weather was just right for sitting outside and playing so that's what daddy did with the girls while mommy was off riding her horse on Saturday.  I stopped halfway through the ride to nurse too, luckily the trail came back through camp at a good time!
 
Using the adorable camp chairs from Aunt Emily.
 
 
I didn't get any photos of the whole camp setup, but here's Mow on his highline. 
 
 
We all had a great time.  The girls were very happy (which made things much easier for daddy) and Mow was a well-behaved boy.  I was hesitant to come to this ride because of how things went last time but I'm so glad that we did.  As you can see, Mow and I also cleaned up with a first and second place in our division!  Our next ride won't be until fall - I think the girls will enjoy camping even more by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment