Monday, January 20, 2014

Less Work, More Fun

The Lazy G Ranch has been living up to its name for the past week.  We haven't done much work around the house but we did have a little fun! Here is a photo from last week that I forgot I took with my phone.  Matthew and I went to a bar downtown for a friend's birthday and he played in the ping pong tournament.
 
This past weekend I was out of town for Friday and part of Saturday.  We went to a ballroom dance Saturday night (no photos) and then had a game night on Sunday, my birthday.  It was a great turnout with 14 people and we had a lot of fun.  Here we are playing telephone Pictionary.
 
And a game of clue.
 
Bagheera even decided to join in the fun.
 
To keep with tradition I made a lemon merengue pie!
 
And after all of the games and festivities I opened a few presents from my parents.

1 comment: