Saturday, January 11, 2014

Motive VIII

I don't know if it is something in the air lately or what, but my younger horse Mow has been extra playful and I have even managed to catch it on camera (shot through our bathroom window so that he didn't see me and stop!).  I took some funny videos as well but blogger will not let me upload them at the moment, I will add them later if I can.


One day he actually played with the jolly ball that I bought for him.
His newest trick seems to be rearing up with things.  This is the only time I caught it on camera, but I have also seen him rear up while playing with a fly mask and while playing with Rabi, who also reared.
When he gets bored with the jolly ball he grabs sticks instead, sometimes even pulling them down from the trees.
To protect the fly masks from destruction (which he steals from a hook by the stall), I decided to let Mow have a towel instead.  I missed all of the action but this is how I found the towel the next day.  Must have been a fun night!
And finally a very rare moment where Mow is napping in the sunshine next to our barn cat Zia.

No comments:

Post a Comment