Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring?!

It looks as if spring is really here in Georgia!  Although we still had two nights near freezing last week, the grass is growing and the flowers are blooming.  My new azalea bushes are just covered in blooms!
 
And my plum tree actually flowered this year as well.  The peach tree has buds but they are not open yet.
 
Last weekend we added a small 4'x4' raised bed in a corner of the garden.  I am trying to acquire as much planting space as possible before it is too late to plant!  My tomato seedlings (started indoors) are huge and I hope to plant them outside this weekend in the two new beds.
 
Last weekend Rabi and I also completed another competitive trail ride.  We had a lot of fun and even won the horsemanship category!
 
I spent Friday and Saturday at the ride and we spent Sunday in the garden and then went to a friend's wedding.  I didn't get any shots of us at the wedding, but here we are afterwards.
 
And here's another photo of our cute animals just for good measure.

1 comment: