Monday, April 29, 2013

Another TN Trip

Here are a few photos from the last week and a half that I spent in Tennessee with my parents and their friends.  I took both of the horses and had an uneventful trip both to and from (a very nice change from my last trip!).  We rode about 70 miles and did some work on their retirement house.
 
Mow and I with Mom and Bonner in one of the creeks.
 
 
Mow and Rabi during a lunch break on a long ride.
 
 
Mom and I eating lunch on the trail.
 
 
Mom on her 30 year old horse, Doni, who is still going strong!
 
 
Mow and I in another creek.
 
Driving the minies.
 
 
After one of the rides we played with the horses on an obstacle course.  Mow did surprisingly well - I think the lessons are really paying off!
 
 


 
 
Here's a video of Mom and Doni doing the teeter-totter.
 
 
 
Mom and I also had some time to make Christmas ornaments (a little late, but better late than never!)
 
 
The trip wasn't all fun and games, we also put in the garden fence at my parents' new house.
 
Mom with the finished fence.
 
 
And finally, a video of the minies playing in their pen.



No comments:

Post a Comment