Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Another Rental Mess

Once again our plans for working on our house this weekend were postponed due to a messy empty rental house.  This one was not quite as bad as our old house, but we still took two pick-up loads of stuff out - one to goodwill and one to the dump.  Cleaning mostly consisted of dirt, dust, and spider webs and it needs only a few minor repairs.  Hopefully we will have it all fixed up and rented out again soon!
 
Some of the stuff in the dining room.
 
They left a lot of food and appliances in the kitchen. 
 
One of the bathrooms.  We cleaned up this room first so that after working at the house all day we could take showers and go to a ballroom dance!

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy what people leave behind! I guess the bright side is you can keep the security deposit!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm not sure why I'm so surprised, but I am amazing at how people can be so inconsiderate and lazy and gross. I guess its a lot of work being landlords. Love, Emily

    ReplyDelete