Friday, March 17, 2017

Around the House

Before the freeze yesterday the azaleas were gorgeous! The white ones in front of the house are finally getting large enough to have a lot of blooms.
 
I moved these azaleas up to the house right after we moved in and I think that they like their current location.
 
I've been feeling a little better in the evenings and we finally were able to go out to eat and dancing last weekend.  We've also been playing games in the evening after work and finally got out the game I gave Matthew for this birthday.  It's a camel racing game and was surprisingly entertaining. 
 
Finally, the foxes in our horse pasture were out with their new cubs earlier this week.  I managed a few photos before momma fox decided that I was too close and left.  We'll enjoy watching these babies grow up and play!





No comments:

Post a Comment